Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Sixth Great Lake: Up the Country (2001)


It seems a little bit strange to place one post between Finishing School and this album, but I didn't actually forsee today's upload when I posted Destination Girl (although, I may put up Guppyboy's Jeffersonville tomorrow, just to be consistent).

In case the above paragraph didn't tip you off, this is another album featuring Sasha Bell. Her contribution is, obviously, quite a bit smaller, but it is present and enjoyable nonetheless-- alongside fellow Essex Green members Chris Ziter and Jeff Baron.

It has a country-ish vibe to it (and I want to use this word loosely, because the definition of country has always escaped me, and it seems like no matter what I say, someone is offended).

I've had zero sleep, no coffee, and something like six cups of tea. I have no clue what I'm typing. Listen to the album; form an opinion. If you like it, buy it. If you don't, delete it from your harddrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment